The True Masterpiece
The Xperia XZ Premium features the new Motion Eye™ - a camera so advanced it captures motion that the human eye can’t see. And with its unified design, astonishing 4K HDR display and intelligent features, it’s our most groundbreaking smartphone to date.
Capture a new world of unseen motion
The Motion Eye™ camera with Super slow motion records video at 960 frames per second, for playback four times slower than any other smartphone.1 Predictive Capture stays one step ahead of the action, as it starts buffering images even before you press the button.
Cutting edge Sony camera quality
Get outstanding images, even when shooting in low light
With technology based on know-how from our renowned Cyber-shot™ cameras, the Xperia XZ Premium delivers stunning image quality even in low light. The new Exmor™ RS for mobile sensor features bigger pixels and a cutting-edge G Lens, for clearer, sharper images.
The world’s first smartphone with a 4K HDR display
For the first time in a smartphone, the Xperia XZ Premium has a 4K HDR display – featuring the same technology used in Sony's Bravia TVs. It lets you watch the latest 4K HDR content, for a unique viewing experience with astonishing colour, clarity and contrast.
It all comes together beautifully
Seamless flowing lines. Stunning glass surfaces. The Xperia XZ Premium is as elegant as it is ergonomic, with a sleek exterior that synchronises beautifully with the innovations inside. It’s a truly harmonious experience.
Setting the standard for smartphone sound
Originally pioneered for our premium audio products, High-Resolution Audio preserves the detail and clarity of music, so you can hear tracks as the artist originally intended.
The most powerful processor in a Sony mobile
The power to take you further
Super-fast web browsing, smooth gaming, lag-free video streaming and impressive multi-tasking – it all happens at lightning speed with the new Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 processor. And with up to 1Gbps download speed5, there’s nothing to hold you back.
The smartphone that’s always learning
The Xperia XZ Premium learns from you, and adapts to your life the more you use it. From watching your battery level to anticipating your favourite functions, it’s your handheld ally.
The Xperia XZ Premium pays attention to the little things you do, like turning on silent mode when needed. It then starts adjusting its settings automatically, so you always get an easy and convenient experience from your phone.
Smart Stamina understands how you use power throughout the day, and will make sure you don’t run out of battery before the day is over. The Xperia XZ Premium even optimizes your charging to ensure you have reliable all-day battery throughout the life of your phone.
- Free Sony DK-60 Charging Dock
- Free Premium Case
- Free Sony MDR-ZX110AP Headphones
Terms and Conditions
- For non-contract customers:
- Please refer to the FAQ section here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- Free pickup at any StarHub Comms Equipments Outlet
- Delivery charge of $10 will apply for delivery service (SmartPac)
- Outlet listings and opening hours can be found here.
- Customer may be contacted in the event of stock availability issues.
* Xperia XZ Premium is water resistant and protected against dust, so don’t worry if you get caught in the rain or want to wash off dirt under the faucet water, but remember all ports and attached covers should be firmly closed. You should not put the device completely underwater; or expose it to seawater, salt water, chlorinated water, or liquids such as drinks. Abuse and improper use of device will invalidate warranty. The device has been tested under Ingress Protection rating IP65/68. For more info, see www.sonymobile.com/waterresistant. Note the Xperia XZ Premium has a capless USB port to connect and charge. The USB port must be completely dry before charging.